I hope i can post it again.
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
I hope i can post it again.
Thursday, February 02, 2006
It sounds like a silly question, but in my conversations with people, I am learning that there are many ways to get off. Today, I am interested in the mechanics of people's masturbation.
What techniques do you use…do you use toys…do you use a specific location? I thought people seeing picture as just a hand stroking a penis. Now I know that there are plenty of variations. In fact, one of the souvenirs that Link brought me is "pussy in a can." I wanted to know more about these little disposable cans and if they feel good. A friend told me, "I HATE vibrators."
I was shocked.
I know girls and a guy who come by rubbing into, or against, wadded up blankets.
I know people who only get off in bed on their backs.
I know others who do it in front of a computer (using some images for support).
I know guys who only do it in the shower…and others who do it on the toilet (it makes for easy clean-up).
I know gals who prefer hot tub jets or shower heads.
I know people who live for lube and others who think it makes them come too fast.
I know others who like to mix it up often.
What I’m wondering though, is...How do you pleasure your self?
Friday, January 27, 2006
At 14.00 I submitted my application letter to Thamrin Hospital. The interview was running well but when it came to the "only one year contract" I felt down. I need a permanent job not temporary. Though the salary abit higher but it was not easy to decide. Should I take this new job....????
Help me please ...!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, January 26, 2006
Love your body and feel sexy, too
How can women get beyond physical insecurity to enjoy sex? Here are five tips to help women learn to love their bodies and feel as sexy as they want to:
- Look around you. Go to places where you'll see real people, naked and uninhibited. Spend a little time in your local YMCA or community-gym locker room, where you'll have a chance to see beautiful women in a variety of sizes and shapes.
- Gain perspective. Visit an art museum, or spend some time with a tabletop art book. Notice how different body sizes have been celebrated throughout time -- how dimpled thighs, large buttocks and round bellies have been exalted not just by individual men, but by entire societies.
- Be kind to your body. Replace your negative thoughts about your body with compliments. Every time you think, "My thighs are too fat," replace it with a thought like, "I have beautiful hips." At first it might feel forced, so you'll need to keep at it until it becomes second nature.
Ask for compliments. Ask your partner what he loves about your body. Ask him to be very specific and to repeat it to you often. Write down his comments. Read them every day until you believe them.
- Keep the lights on. During your lovemaking, observe the beauty of your own body without self-loathing. Try to let go to bring your passion to the surface.
- Ultimately, the struggle for a woman's self-respect is more worthwhile than the struggle to lose 10 pounds, or prevent wrinkles, or whatever else the current fashion demands. And a woman's newfound comfort with her body will fire up her and her partner's sex life in potentially delightful ways!
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
It was raining hard lastnight. A bit tired from work then I rushed to bed. Cold ..cold ..cold.
Friday, January 20, 2006
Friday is a bit hectic for me. I had to get up real early this morning coz two guests i had to pick up from the airport. Though a bit sleepy, I arrived in office at 7.30 then rushed to go to the airport.
On the way aking them to the Le Meriedien Hotel we had a small conversation about business in Indonesia and Malaysia. They are still young as my age, but their carier is great. I am jusst thinking .... should I move to Malaysia to get a better job?
At 12.30 back to office, and found some humorous & romantic quotes in my email:
- Shakespeare: If you love someone, Set her free.... If she ever comes back, she's yours, If she doesn't, here's the poison, suicide yourself for her.
- Optimist: If you love someone, Set her free.... Don't worry, she will come back.
- Suspicious: If you love someone, Set her free.... If she ever comes back, ask her why.
- Impatient: If you love someone, Set her free.... If she doesn't come back within some time forget her.
- Patient: If you love someone, Set her free.... If she doesn't come back, continue to wait until she comes back. Playful: If you love someone, Set her free.... If she comes back, and if you love her still, Set her free again, Activist: If you love someone, Set her free. In fact, all living creatures deserve to be free!!
- Lawyers: If you love someone, Set her free. Clause 1a of Paragraph 13a-1 in the second Amendment of the Matrimonial Freedom Act clearly states that....
- Bill Gates: If you love someone, Set her free. If she comes back, I think we can charge her for But tell her that she's also going to get an upgrade.
- Biologist: If you love someone, Set her free. She'll evolve.
- Statisticians: If you love someone, Set her free . If she loves you, the probability of her coming back is high If she doesn't, the Weibull distribution and your relation were improbable anyway.
- Salesman: If you love someone, Set her free.... If she ever comes back, deal! If she doesn't, so what! "NEXT".
- Schwarzenegger's fans: If you love someone, Set her free . SHE'LL BE BACK!
- Insurance agent: If you love someone, Show her the plan.... If she ever comes back, sign her up, If she doesn't, keep follow up with her and never give up!
- Physician: If you love someone, Set her free.... If she ever comes back, it's the law of gravity, If she doesn't, either there's friction higher than the force or the angle of collision between two objects did not synchronize at the right angle.
- Mathematician: If you love someone, Set her free.... If she ever comes back, 1 + 1 = 2 (peanut!), If she doesn't, Y=2X-log (0.46Y^2+(cos(52/34X))x 5Y^(- 0.5)c) where c is the infinite constant of no turning point.
- Nowadays' style: If You Love Someone, Set it free . If It Comes Back, It is yours If It Doesn't, Hunt it down and Kill it...!!! OR PERHAPS REPORT TO IMMIGRATION THAT SHE/HE IS AN ILLEGAL
Plan to go home at 17.00 can I?
Thursday, January 19, 2006